MAY


                 May, the most wonderful time for a Wedding.


      I am refering, of course, to The Royal Wedding on the 19th of May.
A time of celebration..even for Brits Abroad!
I'm honoured to be taking part in an expostion to be held during an Official Celebration  'Open Day'
at the British Embassy here in Luxembourg. This is how it went..
                                         
                 Saturday morning dawned sunny and bright.
A quick brekky of toast and marmalade, with a stong cuppa, time to get going.......
Got my Bird and sparkly bag, the car's packed up.
 So time off to the British Embassy's Garden party!
       
Ready for the 'off''



                                 I arrived to a warm welcome on an equally warm day, and quickly set up my stall. This is almost second nature to me now. I prefer a 'less is more' look., which is handy really, it means i really don't tote loads of stuff around:)
New work, this time. The Royal Wedding bringinging out a desire to use a soft colour palette. I kinda like this delicate blue ..what do you think?

My new work alongside my Hawk.

As I set up my stand it seemed to me that my Hawk watched over my work..she looks pretty fierce, dosent she?...ha, and you can just see the tiny feet of my Goldcrest, almost out of shot....
There's something very satisfying about printing little houses...
A little Champs, just what the foxy ordered
Houses have always held a facination, I find them particularly inspiring!


 
close up of the disappearing fox!


A well as buckets of tea, there was coffee, and squash....and just look what was laid on after the vows had been said. The British Embassy quite spoilt us.(The cake was delicious by the way!)

I must say A Good Time was had by all, and I wish to give a hearty Thank -You to all concerned!
Back to reality now. Actually I have some very exciting news...........
cake, of course there was cake!



                                                                               ...ahh, but that's for next time!
                       follow me on:    www.facebook.com/meabateman.art
                                                www.instagram.com.meajane.b
                     

Comments

Popular Posts