2018. I wonder..

                                    

                  January..

                        ..the beginning

               

                    Visiting  the U.K for Christmas (seems ages ago) we were battered and buffeted by storms, so there wasn't much chance of a bracing walk to start the New Year...Ahh, but there's always a plan B..so..

Just love Instagram, don't you?
With the rain lashing down,  
the best place to be is, here, inside. I stumbled across this Cafe-come-Eatery in a small village on the outskirts of Bristol. So here I sit sipping my warm drink of choice, which happens to be a Cappuccino..feeling a tad retro, brought on by the fab design of this 'hidden gem' no doubt. I'm really liking this place. Stuffed full of vintage artwork, '50's furniture and Art-Deco inspired pillows and throws,  with plenty of place to relax..exactly what I need after the hectic run- up to Christmas.
The coffee's good, the staff are friendly, and there's plenty to wonder at... memories of forgotten 'living-room' centre pieces of the 60's (who remembers the Green Lady?)...Inspiring in an easy, laid back way.
Anyway, here's the thing.
         The new year is a time of planning, new beginnings. There's gonna be a lot of new things happening.
It's been over a year that I decided to step away from the 9 til 5.
Now it's time to commit to my Artlife. 
No more what if's....
No more procrastination. 
2018's got the makings of being a life changer..

local flooding brings these little guys into sharp focus..(many thanks to Marc Schoentgen for this fab photo)

 It's All About Birds and this year,
This ugly ducking's going for the Golden Goose.....

I wonder...


or check out my Insta:
meajane.b





Comments

Popular Posts