November

      

  Bonfire night?

                                           

                              Back in the day, we kids looked forward to it...but no, I won't be celebrating bonfire night, I've something else on my mind...

letting my mind run free..sketching and proof printing new ideas
                                      
                      With Christmas just around the corner, time to get my Christmas Cards printed..so that folk can sit down with a cuppa and write them out. You might think that cards are a thing of the past..but no, not at all, seems that there is a renewed intererest in sending cards through the post, and what's nicer than receiving one?
                                                 
I snapped this iconic post box, in a small village in south Wales




           Every year I come up with a new print, a limited edition. I sign each one, quite labour intensive, but  well worth the effort.
                        So much nicer to send a special card at this very special time of year, don't you think?



I'm printing up several designs on two types of paper-stock.
I rather like the effect of the kraft paper..what do you think?
    





It's early days yet, but alls well, and I will be posting the finished collection next time!
                                                            don't forget to follow me on:
                                               www.facebook.com/meabateman.art







Comments

Popular Posts