October

                     October..moving into Autumn...


The Mosel region.

I love living here. It's been my home for  a long while, and I never tire of it, especially in Autumn.
The grapes have been harvested. The leaves are turning a golden yellow and October is very much a golden month.
golden indeed.
Evening light stealing behind the hills, which are the vineyards.
So this time round I've decided to flood my blog with fab images from mother nature as I gather my own harvest of inspriation to last me through the long dark winter months ahead.

Beautiful purple grapes. 

Strangely enough, I have'nt yet carved a linoprint of this sumptious image. To be rectified I think!





I spend some of my time giving Guded Tours in the region..and one of my favoutite places is the Wine Museum on the Mosel river.
A cosy, old fashioned jumble of tools, images andartifacts with a well stocked cellar to entice visitors to the area to try local wines. No hardship I can tell you!






It's a great way to meet folk..very important to me, when I tend to spend so much time alone in my creative corner!







Inspiration!




Plate carved..ready for test printing.

Taking inspiration directly from  what I see around me...right, let's try a few test prints..




Happy with this..now to print some cards on kraft paper stock.






What do you think?
Please leave a comment, and don't forget to follow me on FB.    

















Comments

Popular Posts