...May Day, May Day, May Day!


Don't panic..I'm just so happy that it's here!

  Well, May has caught me by surprise! We are already fast coming up to the second week, and I've still not finished this blog...must get on with it...May is such an inspiring and surprising month. It seems as if bare trees just burst into leaf overnight, and I feel like I've been caught snoozing...
Getting my Artwork up together is quite a different story. Finally decided on a pen & print mix...



One of my favourite venues. It's called ARTLENSTER. A biannual event, so well  organised, with loads of visitors...and its inside too!



,
Smiles all round for the 'Morris on Tour' linoprint. Sixties retro map..What a lucky find!

Thes
























Completely  taken by surprise in the amount of interest in this edition of little books. 


I guess the love I have in making
these little guys shines through, they certainly went down very well! 
Actually, there was such great feedback, I came away, my mind buzzing with new ideas,  ready to make a new batch..I find making these accordion books very addictive!

working on a new linoprint idea..
As is often the case, not sure where 
I'm going with this..
Carving using special linocut carving tool.






Liking this turquoise...



Might turn these into mini prints on thick card stock, so no need for framing...what do you think?
I have a new project up now, I have taken a fancy to produce an edition of small prints featuring fish living close to the Mosel river, I shall have plenty of inspiration ...
So, watch this space, in the meantime.....
Enjoy May, it's flying by....Happy Printing!



Comments

Popular Posts