April, springtime at last

Let the sunshine in!

So we've changed to Summertime, the buds are breaking, the new "market season is upon us....My first one at the end of March was so much fun, even the "run-up" was amazing, so many 'firsts.
Here's a few..
   
Here I am ...in between two fellow 'Niche Market' ladies..first time on the radio. Oh what fun! 
Radio ARA.. absolutely the place to be.

Such a warm welcome, we had a great time, local DJ Wendy made us feel right at home..a glass of bubbly to get us in the mood...and we were off!

Radio interview over.. now time to set up my stall.
Greeting cards to the front for easy browsing

       Right by the window..sunlight flooding in.

A lucky Dip really, for the stall placing.. no matter, the room was spacious, I was more than happy with my 'niche'. Using all available space, I spied a classy high table... and I must say, Dilly Duck looks as pleased as punch!                                


This venue really was scrumptious..the large airy room was above a  well loved Patisserie, smile.




To mark the occasion, I created a small edition of Cupcake cards..and they went like, well cupcakes!



 The room looked fabulous with the sunlight flooding through the large vintage wooden framed windows, and we were right in the middle of Luxembourg's Uptown area, a really lovely setting.


Just look at how the sun strikes the turquoise print at the back!

I decided to make a selection of small to medium sized prints. So glad I did, a young girl bought a small print for her best friend. You can just see it peeping out from the back. Its' called Strawberry Pickle..apparently these soft fruits are her mates favourite.

the green really stands out..will be  mixing more of this!
Zooming in..You can see a little more detail of my feather prints here, I should do more with the acid green colour..what do you think?
It was a long day, but what a good one. Plenty of footfall, loads of great feedback, so many new connections made, I'm hoping that some of these will become firm friends.

This month brings my second run-out.. this time in a favourite venue Junglinster, really looking forward to it...if you're in the area, please do come by, it would be great to see you¨
check out Artlenster here:



Comments

Popular Posts