New Year, so let's get started..

January 2017.

Graphite Artist, Newbie Printer, and Blogger.... where do I get my inspiration from?

...Out walking maybe? In the Luxembourg countryside.... along the Mosel river..

or inside, warm and cosy?

Both really ....After a long walk, I feel invigorated, ready to settle down  and produce a new linoprint
 This one that is well underway. The first proof print shows me where I am going with it. What do you think?


enjoy the little things.


more little things!

Or how about these tiny accordion books?
Hand printed on watercolour paper and folded, great fun to do!

Now I need to get on with my next linoprint. My cosy cat of course! Time to get started.
please do check out my facebook page, leave a comment, let me know you stopped by!
www.facebook.com/meabateman.art

Comments

  1. Lovely Mea. You should add a follower gadget to your site so people can follow you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts